International Conference on Recent Innovative Trends in Computer Science and Applications (ICRITCSA 2019) aims to provide an opportunity for academicians, researchers, scientists and industry experts engaged in teaching, research and development, gives a platform to present, discuss ideas and share their views to solve the real world complex challenges in computer science and applications. The papers describing original work are invited in any of the following areas, but not limited to:
- All submissions will be refereed by experts in the field based on originality, significance, quality and clarity.
- STRICTLY LESSTHAN 10-12% SIMILARITY INDEX ALLOWED.
- Authors are requested to kindly restrict from plagiarism in any form. Authors should submit their original and unpublished research work not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Papers found to be plagiarised during any stage of review shall be rejected.
- All contributions must be original, should not have been published elsewhere and should not be intended to be published elsewhere during the review period.
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present his / her paper in conference.
- Authors are invited to submit manuscripts written in English and conference paper format.
- As per copyright transfer agreement, Authors are deemed to be individually and collectively responsible for the content of manuscripts published by them.
- Hence, it is the responsibility of each author to strive for the highest ethical standards with respect to plagiarism.
EASYCHAIR LINK : https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icritcsa2019